Nano needling is is less aggressive, needle-free alternative to microneedling. I’s a transdermal delivery system that targets lack of tone, uneven texture, pigmentation, scarring, and loss of elasticity.
Nano Needling is a wonderful skin rejuvenation technique to treat many of the same skin conditions. Nano needling will have a positive effect in reducing the appearance of fine lines, improving skin tone and texture, shrinking pore size, reducing pigmentation, or helping to clear acne.
Nano needling creates microscopic channels 0.12 – 0.14 mm in depth in the outermost layers of the skin to allow better absorption of active ingredients. This allows your favorite skin products to achieve better patient results with no discomfort or downtime. Nano needling can be used by itself, or as an addition to facials, peels, and microdermabrasion. Nano needling is recommended to be done in a series of weekly and bi-weekly treatments for the best possible results.
Effects on the Skin
- Improves uneven skin tone and texture
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Decrease pigmentation and sunspots
- Improves skins plumpness
- Balance and restore a healthy and refreshed glow in the skin
- Pore size-reduction
- Efficiently diminish acne and acne scars.
- Dramatically boost the absorption and effectiveness of active ingredients
- Assist in awakening the skin’s collagen-producing cells
- Mono-crystalline silicon needle pins make it non-allergic to human tissue
- Cost-effective compared to other exfoliating procedures
- Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin
- It can be used on all areas of the face, neck, and body and even fragile skin around eyes and lips.
- Esthetician approved
- Cosmetic facial
- Treats in upper layers of the epidermis
- Transdermal delivery system
- Nanochannels for increase effectiveness of serums
- No numbing, downtime, or pain
- Microscopic silicon needles 1/3 thickness of hair
- Needle depth 0.15mm
- Treatment frequently, weekly, biweekly & monthly.
Nano Needling uses a mono-crystalline silicone cartridge with nano-technology to boost transdermal delivery and efficacy of skincare products estheticians use every day.
You can purchase the Nano needle cartridges in pack of 10 or in the kit with the Glow derma pen. The glow derma pen is a professional microneedling pen for professional or home use. The needles quality are very high standard and best quality. I’m Fabulous cosmetics also offer a at home certification course and many other microneedling supplies and accessories.
The post What is Nano Needling? first appeared on I'M FABULOUS COSMETICS.
Title: What is Nano Needling?
Sourced From: www.imfabulouscosmetics.com/what-is-nano-needling/
Published Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 16:44:09 +0000